Saturday, May 7, 2011

REAL Objectivist Music: Galt Aureus

This is it. The rock band that's worthy to carry the banner of Objectivism: Galt Aureus.
Saher & Susan of Galt Aureus

"Mark me, a sign of the end comes,
there will be no threnody,
no four horsemen riding out,
just an unfurling of my black flag."
-Galt Aureus: Conquerors

An entirely independent, Romantic-era influenced rock band, Galt Aureus is what Objectivism-inspired music should be.

Get the Galt Aureus album "Citadels" here: www.galtmusic.com/shop.html





Other places to find Galt Aureus...

Facebook: www.facebook.com/galtmusic
YouTube: www.youtube.com/sbgalt

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    noleggio casse audio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you considering coming back to posting? This blog is great!

    ReplyDelete